Wright-Patt Credit Union proudly serves:
Individuals who live, work, worship or attend school in Montgomery, Greene, Warren, Miami, Clark, Clinton or Champaign Counties in Ohio.
- Individuals who live, work, worship or attend school in the Township of Columbia, City of Deer Park, Village of Elmwood Place, Village of Fairfax, Village of Golf Manor, City of Kenwood, City of Norwood, City of Reading, City of Silverton, or City of St. Bernard, Ohio.
- Individuals who live or work in the Village of Greenhills, City of Forest Park, or Springfield Township, Ohio (within the boundaries of the Winton Woods City School District).
- Military and civilian employees of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.
- Military personnel residing in a 14-county area adjacent to the Fairborn area who do not have a credit union available.
- Retired United States Government military and civilian personnel.
- Government employees residing near WPAFB who do not have credit union facilities at their places of employment.
- Wright State University students, faculty, staff, and Alumni Association members.
- Select groups made up of people associated through employment, geographic location, or other organizational affiliation.
- Spouses, children, and certain other relatives of those eligible for WPCU membership.