1. Work for a qualified member company.
2. Live, work, worship, attend school in Orangeburg or Calhoun County
3. Live, work, worship, attend school or volunteer in an approved area in Charleston County.
4. Be a member of the SC Firefighters' Association
5. Be an immediate family member of a member or live in the household. Immediate family includes: spouse, parent, grandparent, siblings, and children.
CPM CU has been serving the community of North Charleston, South Carolina since 1975 and has 101 full time employees and 32 part time employees. The CU has over 55,300 members and $267 Million in assets. Contact CPM by phone at (800) 255-1513.