1. Work for a qualified member company.
2. Live, work, worship, attend school in Orangeburg or Calhoun County
3. Live, work, worship, attend school or volunteer in an approved area in Charleston County.
4. Be a member of the SC Firefighters' Association
5. Be an immediate family member of a member or live in the household. Immediate family includes: spouse, parent, grandparent, siblings, and children.
The credit union serves members from multiple groups. Eligible members can access any of the credit union services available - along with other member benefits.
CPM CU North Charleston, SC 29405 has been serving the community since 1975 and has 118 full time employees and 19 part time employees. The CU has over 55,400 members and $259.7 Million in assets. Contact CPM by phone at (800) 255-1513.