The field of membership of this credit union shall be available to those having the following common bond:
1. persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in and businesses and other legal entities located in Hughes County, Buffalo County, Hyde County, Lyman County, Stanley County, or Sully County, South Dakota (12/6/02);
2. persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in and businesses and other legal entities located in the underserved areas of Butte County, Corson County, Dewey County, Haakon County, Harding County, Jones County, Meade County, Perkins County, and Ziebach County in South Dakota and Adams County, Bowman county, Grant County, Hettinger County, and Sioux County in North Dakota (12/6/02);
3. members of the former Dakota Credit Union in Linton, North Dakota whose loans were purchased by this credit union in accordance with the terms of the Assignment Agreement dated September 1,1994;
4. spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union;
5. members of their immediate families or households; and
6. organizations of such persons.
Dakota Plains CU has been serving the community of Lemmon, South Dakota since 1957 and has 18 full time employees and 3 part time employees. The CU has over 4,600 members and $47.6 Million in assets. Contact Dakota Plains by phone at (605) 374-3380.