Cannon Federal Credit Union provides financial services to those having the following common bond:
* Civilian and military personnel of the US Government who work at or are assigned to Cannon Air Force Base, Clovis, New Mexico
* NAF employees whose duty post is Cannon AFB
* Members of the US Armed Forces, active or retired, or their dependants or dependant survivors, who are eligible by law or regulations to receive and are receiving benefits or services from Cannon AFB
* Employees of the US Government who work in Curry County, New Mexico
* Employees of the City of Clovis, New Mexico
* Employees of Curry County, New Mexico
* Members and employees of the Sacred Heart Church, School, and Rectory in Clovis, New Mexico
* Regular full-time and regular part-time employees of AAFES who work on Cannon AFB in Clovis, New Mexico
* Active members of the following associations in Clovis, New Mexico, who qualify for membership in accordance with their respective constitutions and bylaws in effect on October 19, 1994:
o American Legion Post 25
o American Legion Post 117
o American Veterans of World War II, Korea and Vietnam (AMVETS)
o Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3015
o Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3280
o Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 9515, Portales
* Members of Curry County Chamber of Commerce
* Employees of Clovis Community College
* Those in the immediate families of current members.
* Residents who live, work or worship south of 21st Street, Clovis, New Mexico
* Residents who reside in Roosevelt County
"Once a Member, always a Member." Once a person joins the Credit Union, he/she may remain a Member for life, even if his/her relationship to a qualifying organization changes.
Cannon CU has been serving the community of Clovis, New Mexico since 1952 and has 18 full time employees. The CU has over 11,100 members and $62.2 Million in assets. Contact Cannon by phone at (575) 791-3353.