The following is a list of groups eligible for membership:
- Regular members of the ILWU Local 142 or 160
- Employees of its Law and Accounting Firms
- Employees of HOPACO-Boise Cascade in the State of Hawaii, Now Office Max
- Employees of the Pagoda Hotel and Floating Restaurant, Pacific Beach Hotel, HTH Corporation
- Employees of Kaiser Permanente Medical Programs of Hawaii
- Employees of Consolidated Amusement Company in the State of Hawaii
- Members of the Association of Hawaiian Civic Clubs
- Waimanalo Hawaiian Homes Association
- Princess Kahanu Estates Association
- Papakolea Community Hawaiian Homes Association
- Voting members of Our Lady of Peace Prayer Group
- Employees of Hawaii Print, Inc
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment, members of their immediate families, organizations of such persons and corporate or other legal entities in this charter.
The credit union serves members from multiple groups. Eligible members can access any of the credit union services available - along with other member benefits.
Prince Kuhio CU Honolulu, HI 96817 has been serving the community since 1970 and has 3 full time employees and 2 part time employees. The CU has over 1,500 members and $9.2 Million in assets. Contact Prince Kuhio by phone at (808) 946-1904.