Consumer Lending Manager
Alliance Credit Union, a leading Silicon Valley financial institution for over 50 years, is seeking an experienced Consumer Lending professional to join our dynamic Corporate Office Leadership Team. We are experiencing exceptional loan growth and 2011 is proving to be one of our most successful years ever! In this key role, the Consumer Lending Manager will motivate and lead our lending team to achieve individual and corporate goals by providing exceptional service to our members and developing programs and procedures to assure that loan growth and quality objectives are met.
The Lending Manager promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance, and staff motivation; achieves individual and Loan Department sales goals through business development, new business sales, referrals, and retention of account relationships.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level by joining an organization where innovation, leadership, empowerment, hard work and member service are valued, then Alliance Credit Union is the place for you! We offer very competitive compensation and benefit programs as well as the opportunity to be part of an organization that believes in serving the community and treating every member of the Team with the utmost respect at all times. Our work environment is collaborative, very fast-paced, friendly, fun and forward-thinking.
Qualified candidates will posses the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years previous consumer lending experience (including Indirect lending) management experience in a financial services organization
- Previous consumer loan approval authority in excess of $50,000.00
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business preferred
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of consumer lending methods, practices as well as laws, rules and regulations.
- Ability to analyze problems and opportunities, identify and evaluate alternatives and develop sound, effective approaches
- Exceptional people management skills and the ability to motivate, develop and evaluate individuals for maximum performance
- A strong commitment to providing exceptional service to internal and external members
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop a high-performance team through collaboration, open communication and a genuine interest in others
- Ability and willingness to stay abreast of emerging trends within the financial services industry and recommend/implement best practices as appropriate
If you possess the above qualifications, please forward your resume along with your salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
There is no relocation package for this position.