Whether you need savings, checking, or loans, find the services you need at Members Credit Union.
Members Credit Union
The credit union reports to offer the following financial services in Traverse City, Michigan. Call Members at (231) 929-2000 for more information on any of the services and credit union hours.
- ATM (Automated Teller Machine)/Debit Card Program
- Business Share Accounts
- Financial Counseling
- Indirect Consumer Loans
- Insurance/Investment Sales
- Low-cost wire transfers
- Micro Consumer Loans
- Money Orders
- No Cost Bill Payer
- Overdraft Lines of Credit
- Overdraft Protection/Courtesy Pay
- Real Estate Loans
- Share Certificates with low minimum balance requirements
- Share Secured Credit Cards
This is not a complete list of credit union services. Contact the credit union directly to see if Members CU offers Online Banking, Auto Loans, Mortgage Loans, Credit Cards, Checking Account, Account History, ATM locations, Membership Application, Loan Application, Pay Loan Online, Online Bill Payment, Student Loans, and savings and loan interest rates.