Augusta Metro Federal Credit Union
The credit union reports to offer the following financial services in Augusta, Georgia. Call Augusta Metro at (706) 854-6150 for more information on any of the services.
- ATM and Debit Cards
- Individual Development Accounts
- Free Share Drafts
- Overdraft Protection (Courtesy Pay)
- Free Bill Pay
- Insurance and Investment Sales
- Check Cashing
- International Remittances
Saving money is where good money management begins.
- Share Certificates with Low Minimum Balance Requirements
- Certificates of Deposits
Borrow from the credit union.
- Indirect Loans
- Risk Based Loans
Looking for home financing?
- Real Estate Loans (Mortgages)
- First Time Homebuyer Program
- Mortgage Processing
Need services to meet the needs of your business?
Access eServices 24 hours a day from your computer or mobile device.
- Online Banking
- Audio Response/Phone Based Banking
- Mobile Banking
- New Loan
- Check Account Balances
- Share Draft Orders
- Loan Payments
- View Account History
- Share Account Transfers
- Online Bill Payment
- View and Download Account History
- Electronic Signature Authentication/Certification
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Mobile Payments
Have you made some mistakes with your credit in the past, leading to bad credit?
Learn better money management skills.
- Financial Counseling
- Financial Education
The credit union offers additional services to members. Contact Augusta Metro FCU to inquire about savings and loan services you need and to compare competitive credit union interest rates.