Whether you need savings, checking, or loans, find the services you need at Consumers Professional Credit Union.
Consumers Professional Credit Union
The credit union reports to offer the following financial services in Lansing, Michigan. Call Consumers Professional at (517) 372-2400 for more information on any of the services and credit union hours.
- ATM (Automated Teller Machine)/Debit Card Program
- Business Loans
- Financial Literacy Worksho
- Low-cost wire transfers
- Money Orders
- No Cost Share Drafts
- No Surcharge ATM (Automated Teller Machine)
- Overdraft Lines of Credit
- Overdraft Protection/Courtesy Pay
- Real Estate Loans
- Share Secured Credit Cards
This is not a complete list of credit union services. Contact the credit union directly to see if Consumers Professional CU offers Online Banking, Auto Loans, Mortgage Loans, Credit Cards, Checking Account, Account History, ATM locations, Membership Application, Loan Application, Pay Loan Online, Online Bill Payment, Student Loans, and savings and loan interest rates.