Boulder Municipal Employees Federal Credit Union
The credit union reports to offer the following financial services in Boulder, Colorado. Call Boulder Municipal at (303) 441-7800 for more information on any of the services.
- ATM and Debit Cards
- No Surcharge ATMs
- Free Share Drafts
- Overdraft Protection (Courtesy Pay)
- Overdraft Lines of Credit
- Free Bill Pay
- Insurance and Investment Sales
- Low-cost wire transfers
- Money Orders
- International Remittances
Saving money is where good money management begins.
- Share Certificates with Low Minimum Balance Requirements
- Certificates of Deposits
- Health Savings Accounts
Borrow from the credit union.
- Indirect Loans
- Risk Based Loans
- Short-Term, Small Amount Loans
- Participation Loans
Looking for home financing?
- Real Estate Loans (Mortgages)
- Interest Only and Payment Option 1st Mortgage Loans
- Indirect Mortgage Loans
Need services to meet the needs of your business?
- Business Loans
- Indirect Business Loans
Access eServices 24 hours a day from your computer or mobile device.
- Online Banking
- Audio Response/Phone Based Banking
- Mobile Banking
- New Loan
- Check Account Balances
- Share Draft Orders
- Loan Payments
- View Account History
- Share Account Transfers
- Online Bill Payment
- View and Download Account History
- Internet Access Services
Have you made some mistakes with your credit in the past, leading to bad credit?
- Credit Builder
- Share Secured Credit Cards
Learn better money management skills.
The credit union offers additional services to members. Contact Boulder Municipal EFCU to inquire about savings and loan services you need and to compare competitive credit union interest rates.