Whether you need savings, checking, or loans, find the services you need at Educational Community Credit Union.
Educational Community Credit Union
The credit union reports to offer the following financial services in Springfield, Missouri. Call Educational Community at (417) 831-0534 for more information on any of the services and credit union hours.
- ATM (Automated Teller Machine)/Debit Card Program
- Check Cashing
- Financial Education
- Financial Literacy Workshops
- International Remittances
- Low-cost wire transfers
- Money Orders
- No Cost Bill Payer
- No Cost Share Drafts
- No Surcharge ATM (Automated Teller Machine)
- Overdraft Lines of Credit
- Overdraft Protection/Courtesy Pay
- Real Estate Loans
- Risk Based Loans
- Share Certificates with low minimum balance requirements
- Share Secured Credit Cards
- Student Scholarship
This is not a complete list of credit union services. Contact the credit union directly to see if Educational Community CU offers Online Banking, Auto Loans, Mortgage Loans, Credit Cards, Checking Account, Account History, ATM locations, Membership Application, Loan Application, Pay Loan Online, Online Bill Payment, Student Loans, and savings and loan interest rates.