Edwards Federal Credit Union
The credit union reports to offer the following financial services in Edwards, California. Call Edwards at (661) 952-5945 for more information on any of the services.
- ATM and Debit Cards
- Free Share Drafts
- Overdraft Protection (Courtesy Pay)
- Overdraft Lines of Credit
- Free Bill Pay
- Insurance and Investment Sales
- Low-cost wire transfers
- Money Orders
- International Remittances
Saving money is where good money management begins.
- Share Certificates with Low Minimum Balance Requirements
- Certificates of Deposits
Borrow from the credit union.
- Indirect Loans
- Risk Based Loans
- Short-Term, Small Amount Loans
- Participation Loans
Looking for home financing?
- Real Estate Loans (Mortgages)
Need services to meet the needs of your business?
Access eServices 24 hours a day from your computer or mobile device.
- Online Banking
- Audio Response/Phone Based Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Check Account Balances
- Share Draft Orders
- Loan Payments
- View Account History
- Share Account Transfers
- Online Bill Payment
- View and Download Account History
Have you made some mistakes with your credit in the past, leading to bad credit?
- Share Secured Credit Cards
Learn better money management skills.
- Financial Counseling
- Financial Education
The credit union offers additional services to members. Contact Edwards FCU to inquire about savings and loan services you need and to compare competitive credit union interest rates.