Whether you need savings, checking, or loans, find the services you need at PAHO/WHO Federal Credit Union.
PAHO/WHO Federal Credit Union
The credit union reports to offer the following financial services in Washington, D.C.. Call PAHO/WHO at (202) 974-3453 for more information on any of the services and branch lobby hours.
- ATM (Automated Teller Machine)/Debit Card Program
- Bilingual Services
- Financial Counseling
- Financial Education
- Insurance/Investment Sales
- Interest Only or Payment Option 1st Mortgage Loans
- Money Orders
- No Cost Bill Payer
- No Cost Share Drafts
- No Surcharge ATM (Automated Teller Machine)
- Overdraft Lines of Credit
- Real Estate Loans
- Share Certificates with low minimum balance requirements
This is not a complete list of credit union services. Contact the credit union directly to see if PAHO/WHO FCU offers Online Banking, Auto Loans, Mortgage Loans, Credit Cards, Checking Account, Account History, ATM locations, Membership Application, Loan Application, Pay Loan Online, Online Bill Payment, Student Loans, and savings and loan interest rates.