1st United Services Credit Union
The credit union reports to offer the following financial services in Pleasanton, California. Call 1st United Services at (800) 649-0193 for more information on any of the services.
- ATM and Debit Cards
- Free Share Drafts
- Overdraft Protection (Courtesy Pay)
- Overdraft Lines of Credit
- Free Bill Pay
- Insurance and Investment Sales
Saving money is where good money management begins.
- Share Certificates with Low Minimum Balance Requirements
Borrow from the credit union.
- Indirect Loans
- Risk Based Loans
Looking for home financing?
- Real Estate Loans (Mortgages)
- First Time Homebuyer Program
- Mortgage Processing
Need services to meet the needs of your business?
Access eServices 24 hours a day from your computer or mobile device.
- Online Banking
- Audio Response/Phone Based Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Member Application
- New Loan
- Check Account Balances
- Share Draft Orders
- New Share Account
- Loan Payments
- View Account History
- Share Account Transfers
- Online Bill Payment
- View and Download Account History
- Account Aggregation
- Electronic Signature Authentication/Certification
- Transfer to External Accounts
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Mobile Payments
Have you made some mistakes with your credit in the past, leading to bad credit?
- Share Secured Credit Cards
- Debt Cancellation/Suspension Program
Learn better money management skills.
- Financial Counseling
- Financial Education
- Financial Literacy Workshops
The credit union offers additional services to members. Contact 1st United Services CU to inquire about savings and loan services you need and to compare competitive credit union interest rates.