TwinStar Credit Union
is a not-for-profit financial coop offering financial services to their membership. Joining the credit union will allow you to access savings, loans, and much more. TwinStar CU offers the following services to credit union members. Services available may vary at individual locations. Contact TwinStar CU at (800) 258-3115 for more information.
eServices / Online Services
Access the credit union's online services 24 hours a day from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- TwinStar CU Online Banking - login here.
- Mobile Banking / Smartphone (iOS/Android) App - start here.
- Bill Pay
- Audio Response/Phone Based Banking
- Membership Application
- New Loan
- Check Account Balances
- Share Draft Orders
- New Share Account
- Online Loan Payments
- View Account History
- Merchandise Purchase
- Share Account Transfers
- View and Download Account History
- Electronic Signature Authentication/Certification
- Transfer to External Accounts
- Merchant Processing
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Mobile Payments
TwinStar CU checking accounts, also referred to as Share Draft Accounts, provide convenient access to your funds through debit cards, physical checks, and ATMs
. Contact the credit union at (800) 258-3115
Saving money is where good money management begins.
- Regular Share Savings Accounts
- Share Certificates (CDs) with Low Minimum Balance Requirements
- Savings Calculator
Online shopping this winter? Check with the credit union to discuss your mortgage options. Contact the credit union
for a mortgage application.
- Real Estate Loans including Mortgages
- Interest Only and Payment Option 1st Mortgage Loans
- First Time Homebuyer Program
- Mortgage Processing
- Approved Mortgage Seller
- Mortgage Calculator
Need services to meet the needs of your business?
Have you made some mistakes with your credit in the past, leading to bad credit? Whether you need help rebuilding credit history or establishing credit, check with the credit union for assistance with any of the following:
Learn better money management skills.
- Financial Counseling
- Financial Education
- Financial Literacy Workshops
The credit union offers additional services to members. Contact TwinStar Credit Union
to inquire about savings and loan services you need and to compare competitive credit union interest rates.
- Prepaid Debit Cards
- No Surcharge ATMs
- Overdraft Protection (Courtesy Pay)
- Overdraft Lines of Credit
- In-School Branch(es)
- Bilingual Services
- Student Scholarships
- Insurance and Investment Sales
- Check Cashing
- Wire transfers
- Money Orders